Whether you have a website now or have never had one before, your goal is the same: to provide your website visitors with a clear easy way to find out about your products and services and get in touch with you to buy!
MESH Business Solutions has been a business and technology consultancy since 1996. We know how to make complex technical issues easy to understand and know how to help our clients ask the right questions to get the most out of their technology investments. We’ve worked with large multinational corporations and small, local businesses…we’re good at both! Michael Loewenberg is a MESH founder and is the ‘M’ in MESH!
For the beginners: In this day and age, it’s pretty clear that having a website is important; that said, we’ve found that if you’re a small firm with limited resources, getting a website can be confusing, intimidating and difficult to get done, given the time pressure on you and your business.
That’s where MESH comes in!
Using modern tools coupled with old fashioned business communication skills, MESH offers a quick-to-market service for getting your website up, a custom website that portrays your business in a classy, professional, meaningful way. No cookie-cutter stuff, it’s a solid web presence made just for you
For the experienced: You’re not lifeless and stodgy; your website shouldn’t be either! If you’re ready to take your website from dull and boring to exciting and beautiful, give us a call. We’ll work with you to give your current site a makeover that’ll leave you saying, “that’s pretty cool!”
MESH is easy to do business with. We’re smart, fun, and funny and we pride ourselves in making a difference in the lives of those with whom we do business. Get in touch with us and learn how easy it can be to have a gorgeous, meaningful, professional website…very soon!
Here’s what you can expect when you work with MESH to design and implement your website:
- Whether you call us, send email or use the contact form on this website, you’ll hear from us by the end of the next business day (but it’ll probably be sooner), confirming that we heard from you.
- We’ll set up a time to talk directly with each other so we can understand what you want. We can meet face to face or talk on the phone.
- Once we’ve talked, you’ll get an agreement letter from MESH that describes what we’ll do, when you’ll get it, and how much it will cost.
- You’ll return the signed agreement letter to MESH, letting me know you’re on board and ready to go!
- If we’ve never worked together before, you’ll have to send us some money up front before we start work. We love our customers so if they come back for more, we often waive the deposit requirement. Once we have your signed letter and deposit, MESH will start working on your website project.
- In business, we don’t like surprises and you probably don’t like em much either. So we communicate with our customers. Clearly. And often.
- When your MESH website project is done, we’ll put it into production. When it’s up on the web on your domain, the final payment is due. You can pay with cash, check or MasterCard and Visa. For bigger projects, there might be interim payments, based on a plan that we’ll agree to before we start. No surprises…right?
- For 30 days after your website is up, MESH is available for tweaks, rewrites, and updates to make sure everything is working great.
- Maintaining a website, just like other important aspect of your business, requires more than a one-time implementation fee. We understand how important it is that your new Website, as one of your major prospect and client contact points, stays up to date and secure. That’s why we created a comprehensive Maintenance and Support Plan designed to help you get the most out of your investment. We'll send you the Maintenance Service Description with our proposal letter.
So that’s it. Pretty clear and simple.
To get started, go to the contact page and get in touch!